Thursday, December 20, 2012

Awesome Christmas Light Display

Tuesday, Trisha and I took the kids to Christmas on Victory for the third year.  It is a really cool, 50 minute synchronized light display.  They also accept donations for the Make A Wish Foundation.  All-in-all, it's a good time.  Two years ago, I took the kids by myself because Trisha was at work.  They were in their pj's and had blankets and slippers.  We enjoyed the show, and then Cami said she had to go potty.  It was a 30 minute drive home, so we had to stop.  We lucked into a Family Christian store and I raced my under-dressed kids into the store and the bathroom.  All the people worked oohhh'd and ahhh'd because the kids looked so cute in their jammies and slippers.  Anyway, enjoy the videos below.


No comments:

Post a Comment