Friday, June 10, 2011

My New Toy + Video!

I just got a new toy and have spent the better part of today trying to figure out how to upload video to the web in order to link it to my blog.  So, now I have a YouTube account.  My toy is the Flip Slide HD camera.  Costco had them on sale for $99 (regular $130) and Amazon lists the regular price as $229, I think.  I couldn't pass it up.  Plus, it allows me to share video of the kids with my family and friends a lot easier than I could before.  The Slide is pretty cool, but the thing I like best is it allows for 4 hours of record time, where the other cameras like it only hold up to 2 hours (to the best of my knowledge).  I look forward to taking and sharing video of vacations, games, programs, etc.

P.S. Please ignore my terrible narration.

No comments:

Post a Comment